Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Truth

Truth is something which will never change no matter what happens. Truth is also really important to a person because it makes who you are. However, truth is not always good or positive and sometimes it reflects your weak points. Therefore, if you can not change the truth, it will be better for you to get along with them.
My parents always love me the most and I love them the most forever. Before I came to America, I lived with my parents together for almost 16 years. In those years, my parents did nearly everything for me. I just simply happily enjoied my life. From the books I read, the love between children and parents appears a lot. But I did not understand well and felt it in my real life. However, there was a big change after I came to America. After I left China, I started my single person world. At the beginning, I felt so happy that I finally found my real personal life; no more care from my parents. But after about 3 month, I started to miss my parents. I started to recall the memory with them in China. The thing which surprised me the most was the rising feeling of the love to my parents. Although, I knew that take care of me is their obligation, I could feel that everything they did for me before were motivated by their love which I could never repay.
I love lying on the bed. In the morning, even after a more than eight hours well sleep, I still feel hard to get up from the bed. The feeling is like that you are addicted to the bed. Although it sounds ridiculous, it does happen to me. I also read books on the bed. No matter how many times that my mother has warned me that it is bad for eyes to read without a right position. I watch TV, use computer and even eat meals on my bed. I nearly do everything on my bed. The bed is just fantastic for me. It seems like that the bed is my entire home. Although I know it is not a good habit, that is what differ myself from other people.
The truth constructs fundamental parts of our personality. Without these truths, I will be like a chair without legs and a computer without screen. The truth also could be the bad thing just like my bed-lying habit. But they are still the truth which will not change by the effect of outside. They are only belong to you and defined by you. Always live with your truth and you will never lose yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment