Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Left out with lonely

I went to a boarding school when I was five. Even though I could stay over night from Monday to Thursday, but my parents always pick me up after school and bring me back to our home. My parents became very busy about two months later. As result, they said that they could not pick me up everyday after school. I never stay alone without parents or any relatives over night before, but they said the teacher will take care of me. I did not trust anyone other then my family members. I tried to persuade them and I failed. They got angry and told me that I had to stay alone one day.
In the next day morning, they sent me to the school as usual, but they said they would not pick me up after school. As soon as I knew that they really would not come to school, I felt tear started to fill in my eyes. My father said “a men should never cry” with serious attitude. There was nothing I can do. I simply put on my schoolbag and got off the car. In the afternoon, when the school was over, the teacher told me that my parents told her to let me stay in school tonight. I was not happy and said nothing. Later in the afternoon, we played some games and ate the supper at about 7p.m, and then we went to bed. The teacher helped us go to sleep by telling us stories. I could not go to sleep. I kept my eyes closed and pretended that I had went to sleep already. After teacher turned off the light and closed the door, the bad feeling became more and more strong and I could not get rid of it from my head. I was left alone and surrounded by dark which I could see nothing. I started to think about all those scary stories and imagine there are some monsters inside the room. I folded all four sides of my cover and squeezed myself against the wall. Mouse was the only part of my body which contacted to the air and let me breathe. I did not know I had stayed in this position for how long, but finally I fall asleep because I was too tired to keep my eyes open.
On the next day, light came back to the world and I was surrounding by people again. This made me feel much better then the night. Although I was still not happy, the time was not that hard compare with the time in the night and time passed quickly. It was the time for us to leave the school. When I saw them standing outside the classroom, I ran to them as fast as possible and I even could not help crying, tears rolling down my checks. From that day I understood that things will become more precious when you lose it or can’t touch and see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment